Image Map

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Bath Remodel

Tomorrow is the day I've been dreaming of!  Gut the bathroom day! Can I get an AMEN?

Out comes the almond colored sink, toilet, fiberglass tub/shower combo!





 Out comes the "our first try at laying tile" floor. Out comes the 80's vanity.

I had already begun to strip the room of the decor. Gone is the mirror, pictures, shower curtain.


In goes everything "New".


I haven't decided on whether to use glass shower doors on the tub/shower combo or not. We are having a small linen closet enlarged but it doesn't allow room for a separate shower.

I am not sure of the paint color I want to go with either. I know it needs to be a light color. 

Tomorrow will be a "loud" day. My puppy doesn't like loud noises!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment