Image Map

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Coffee Day

Now I know there are lots of special days but it is only appropriate that coffee has its' own day too! 

What does it mean to me? I think I recognize coffee as a calming effect.
Got to have that "cup of joe" several times a day.


Thanks to Melonheadz graphics for this freebie!

Not so much that it has to be Starbucks--just the home brewed is fine with me.  Regular brew during the day and decaf after dinner. We drink a lot 
at our house! (coffee that is).

Babbling Abby posted this a while back and I'm not sure of the source--but it is my feeling exactly. Got to have that coffee. I certainly don't want to be known as a quitter!


The hunt for Rae Dunn clay products has kept me busy lately. The places where they are sold locally is at Marshalls and TJMaxx.  I live in a tri-city area which means a few drives around searching for another find.  If you are on Instagram you probably know that there are a LOT of others that are also searching. So--if one is found, consider yourself lucky. 

I added the canisters within the last week. Yesterday I actually saw several of the TEA canisters. I have NEVER found the coffee so I decided spent the added $$$ to buy via EBAY. (gulp) SHHHHH

I am sure I will find some others as I continue to drive, drive, drive around...

My first purchase was the creamer.


I think I will also add a Cookie one. I've seen this at several locations.



When I was in Florida last week there were many mugs and trays for Halloween and Thanksgiving. I didn't get any! Not one! Now the regret has sunk in.


Happy Coffee Day!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment