Image Map

Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Little Light of Mine

Sometimes things just pop in front of me. Not that I was looking for this particular light. While walking through Lowe's I usually look at the discounted areas. You never know what you might see.

I disliked the florescent light that was over the sink in the kitchen. Plain Jane. And it always seemed to be shouting "here I am". No hiding it.


What an inexpensive update. $16. Can't beat that!






Mr. Spouse did shorten the bar so that it was the length that worked best. I added a florescent type of bulb that stays cool. 

The valance was another fun find. I had this fabric left from making pillows. It ended up being just the width and length I wanted. And Mr. Spouse actually noticed it the very day I hung it! That must mean it is a "keeper".


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment